Injection system is a chemical dosing system which is mainly used for Oil&
Gas production, waste water ,drinking water system and so on; it involves the
metering and transferring the fluid or injecting it in the process at a
marginally higher pressure than the process (line) pressure.
as well as Pressure ,besides density/viscosity of the fluid are critical to the
injection process and it is usually achieved through a pumping system that
consists of a Tank, mixing unit Pumps (mechanical ,electrical controls and
With the dosing units you can easily and
reliably condition the water to serve the intended use and to meet the
technical requirements. The field of applications includes the dosing of:
* Acids for alkalinity reduction and scale prevention
*Polyelctrolytes for coagulation of suspended solids and an improved
* Scale inhibitors to avoid scale deposits on reverse osmosis membranes
* Disinfectants for shock treatment in order to avoid bacterial growth
* Chlorine to avoid biological growth in pipes and storage tanks
* Hydrated lime or caustic soda for pH adjustment to neutralize dissolved free
* high dosing accuracy.
* local control for adjustment of dosing
* integral dosing head deaeration.
* for degasing of chemicals.
* easy installation and maintance.
* high operational reliability.
* high quality materials.
* accessories in great variety.
(All customized models are available by online inquiry).
The ordering process:
1. inform us of
the need for the added chemicals, water treatment capacity on site, detailed
drawings issued by the installation site requirements we give
3. your company confirm our quotation reasonable
4. negotiation details
5. orders and pay
6. drawing the picture and production